One of my favorite vegan lunches! Zucchini Lasagna with Marinara.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 jar marinara
- Cheese sauce
- Garnish: Cherry tomato Basil leaves
- Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, cut the zucchini lengthwise into thin lasagna-like slices.
- Create a square with the zucchini lasagna noodles, overlapping the corners.
- Top with a layer of marinara and spread with cheese sauce.
- Repeat the noodle, marinara, cheese layers 2 more times.
- Garnish with a cherry tomato and fresh basil leaves.